How to bring visitors to your landing page?
We often create special landing pages mainly for specific conversions. All that brainstorming and effort put into creating the best quality landing pages that convert is a tough job. But, your landing pages, no matter how amazing they are, will not be helpful unless you drive traffic to your landing pages.
We tend to think of all the ways that involve spending a lot money assuming that after having spent all that money, traffic is bound to start flowing in.
Turns out, it’s not true. It does not work for everyone or maybe you are just not making up for all that money spent.
Use these simple techniques that will drive traffic to your landing pages and are also easy on your pocket.
You may not have enough followers to pull traffic to your landing pages but you can definitely optimise your social media content to reach a larger audience. Begin with carefully constructing your posts and more importantly selecting the right hashtags for your posts. You can very effectively use these hashtags to drive traffic that’s closely related to your target audience. Quickly analyse the followers for the selected hashtags and make required variations.
Create a logical connect between your posts and hashtags to entice your user’s interest that does not put them off with posts having irrelevant hashtags.
Why always think of driving new traffic to our landing pages when we can have our existing express interest in our new offerings. Be swift to reply to all social media visitors,engage with them and build long term relations. Existing all more likely to express their interest in your latest offerings as opposed to new customers. On Twitter, follow people, and they will follow you to. Only thing to remember is to follow the right people, so that _thier_ network conversions are valuable to you.
Use scheduling tools like HootSuite, Ryzely, Buffer to schedule your posts so that you are always active.
Use communities or question and answer sites like Quora
Quora, when used correctly, can help you drive traffic to your landing pages quite usefully. Find questions that are relevant to your pages and answer them informatively. However the catch here is, never answer their query completely. Leave them asking for more. Slip in a link to your page. This will definitely drive traffic to your landing page given that you were able to build a good narrative and interest the visitors.
We also can’t overlook the fact that Google does show Quora’s results in it’s search results giving visibility to your answer and driving traffic.
Outbound email campaigns
Now this is one technique marketers often consider to have lost it’s essence. However, emails continue to have the best response ratio and we don’t want to miss out on them.
You are running various outbound email campaigns, from classic to smart, with proper scheduled emails. But you don’t have these emails fulfilling your purpose of sending them out.
You don’t have your emails working for you possibly because:
- You have a low open rate
- Your email templates are missing something
- You are reaching out to the wrong prospects
How you can add a fresh life to your outbound email campaigns?
- Your subject lines are vital and prospects’ decision to open and/or respond to your email is significantly dependent on them. Do not spend your time struggling to get this right and use these tools that will not only save your time but with it’s suggestions you can improve the email deliverability and reputation score.
- Why spend your crucial time cranking up all those email templates when you can have ready made templates available based on their response ratios. Use them to not only save your time but also put together all those years of experience in your emails. Just find the right templates for yourself based on different scenarios and you’re good to go.
- In the end you are only left with a quick spam check of your emails to ensure your emails are not going to spam boxes. Use tools like
Its not a huge challenge to bring the right audience to your landing page. But it surely is lot of work. Some automation can help you escape some of the work. Using above simple steps, you can get early traction, and then look into paid methods of getting traffic to landing pages.