As an org admin you would be able to invite other users from your organization. Invited user will receive an email with one time password which he can use to login and would have to change the password on first login.
Organisation->Org Users to see a list of users in your Organization.
You would be able invite other users to the org from here. As well resend the invitation email if the one-time temporary password is no more valid, it expires in 24 hrs.
Org Admin functionalities
Org Admin have below extra functionalities above a normal user:
- invite user to the org
- assign Assistant to the user
- make user an Assistant Manager for an Assistant
- make another user an org admin
- remove user from the org
- see leads and dashboard of assistant of all the users in the org
- ability to see and edit an assistant
- assign or add leads to some other user’s assistant
- edit leads of some other user’s assistant
- select, activate and change the plan for the organization as required
- ability to integrate with CRM
When users leave your organization, you would be able to remove those users from 7Targets too.
Go the Org Users page (
Organisation->Org Users), select the user you would want to remove. The leads of user being removed would have to assigned to the other user from your org, which you would have to select while removing the user.
- How do I invite other users from the organization ?
- How do I go about setting them up? I have invited one user already from the team to experiment ?
- What are the extra functionalities and features available to an organization admin ?
- Can I assign an existing assistant to the invited user ?
- What do I do when a user leaves your company?